Re: AW: Need advice for costumizable GUI monitoring software

On 5 jan 2006, at 23.30, Warren Sirota wrote:

> If you want something really simple - an object that flashes when a
> particular midi message is sent to it, I'd be happy to whip you up
> something
> in MAX. You have to get the midi signal to it, of course, and
> there's a free
> MAX runtime that you can use, so you don't have to buy MAX.

How generous! I have Pluggo on both OS X and XP, so I may be able to
set up a "MIDI send" from a Pluggo plug-on. Hmmm... maybe Pluggo
already has what I'm after, I'll read though the plug-in spec manual.
Hold on, please... BRB

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)