From: Kris Hartung [mailto:khartung@cableone.net]
Sent: Saturday, January 07, 2006 8:14 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: OT (sorta): Putting out your CD

I'm sold on CD Baby too, but the other day I just got an email from eBuzz,
wanting me to sell my CD Xperimentus on their site. They use data from
Electronic Musician to show that they have better sales than CD Baby and
Amazon Advantage.

Here is their comparison chart: http://www.earbuzz.com/compare.lasso

Anyone using them?

Kris