Re: OT (sorta): Putting out your CD

----- Original Message -----
From: "loop.pool" <looppool@cruzio.com>

> Why don't we collate all of the different ways to get online
>distribution
> as a resource for this community?
> Perhaps we could put up a page here at Loopers Delight that let's people
> know how to use these resources
> and how to do so.

I'll vote for that. Beyond CD Baby, The Orchard, and Amazon Advantage, I
have been leery to try out others (except for Abstract Logix) because I
think there is such a thing as diversifying too much with these other
services if they don't have much to offer. Mainly, more awarness of these
other services would help me at least.

What sort of info would we ask for collection purposes? Name, website,
short
description, cost/fees, method of getting music to the services (CD, mp3,
etc)

Kris