Re: robert fripp answers

On Jan 7, 2006, at 4:36 PM, monk wrote:
> i mentioned a while ago that my old friend is RF's american tech. only
> two folks sent questions.

i realise your deadline has passed, but i have a couple questions:

a) does Bob use Italo's factory presets on the H8000s for looping, or
did John make some new looping presets in the H8000s?

b) does Bob actually have _any_ user presets in the H3000s or does he
always use a factory preset as a jumping off point? he does plenty of
realtime tweaking ... i mean i've seen him type faster than anyone i've
ever seen touch an Eventide furiously punching in new parameter values
and such ... but i've noticed that i can go through my H3000SE and name
individual soundscape tracks based on the effect. (i might post a
database of correlated H3000 presets and RF tracks if anyone's
interested. the first couple of weeks i owned mine i went through the
manual and wrote down track names and such next to presets i
recognised.)

c) was it hard for him to contain his laughter at the Vista session?

d) did his pants need to be changed when the video was posted to
microsoft.com? i can't imagine him being okay with the camera in the
room to begin with.
---
Eric Williamson
www.suitandtieguy.com