Re: CD SALES DECLINING?

Thanks for your kind words, Stefan.  Jim Robinson is absolutely nuts
about our CD.  He runs the New Jersey Proghouse concert series and let
us open for Spock's Beard  (15-Nov-2003).  We've been in the studio ever
since, working on the new CD.  Now that the music is done, we're
rehearsing to play it live.  Jim says that this CD is a quantum leap
above our first one, which is at CD Baby.  (Sorry for the plug, but
there are samples there.)  There's only three of us so the overdubs must
be selected carefully as to what we play in concert.  NO BACKING
TRACKS.  I'm trying to get the others to think about using loopers where
it makes sense.  Unfortunately, in the style of prog we practice, not
much repeats!

Stefan Tiedje wrote:

> Bill Fox wrote:
>
>> Last night, I was at a party where a friend told me that he saw my
>> entire new album for free download at some Sweedish site.  WE HAVEN'T
>> EVEN RELEASED THE DAMN THING, YET!!!!  I'm a NOBODY.  My band is
>> UNKNOWN; not Genesis reformed or the Beatles reincarnated.  Holy
>> moly.  In the little niche of Progressive Rock, we're not even
>> Spock's Frelling/Fracking Beard!!!  Who the hell would want OUR music?
>
> You are certainly somebody, maybe I want your music? I sounds like its
> worth checking out...

Our website is <http://everything2xs.com>.

Cheers,

Bill