Re: LWL (looping with laptops) - multi-FX VST and compressor/limiter VST

Heh, we've gone from "needs to be one rackspace" to
"needs to use less CPU cycles..."  We humans are so
silly.  Since I'm not using it live it's probably OK
for me, but I think you'll have a hard time finding
decent reverbs that aren't resource hungry.  That's
always been a problem.  I've seen some hardware
accelators.. not sure how well they work but it may be
the answer to your problems:

http://www.zzounds.com/item--TCEPCCOMPACT

of course, for that price you can get a very cool
multi effects processor. :)

Mark

--- Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com