AW: LWL (looping with laptops) - multi-FX VST and compressor/limiter VST

I should have been more specific when talking about the multi-fx. I don't
need pristine or even decent quality, especially not from the reverb (that
is because all the reverbs I have been using in the last years were
sounding
artifical on purpose). If a chorus sounds like it has been done with a
Commodore C64, then so be it.
>From the plugin market I'm aware of, think PSP Nitro for people without
enough CPU power...

        Rainer