RE: question for KIM regarding digest form

I'd like to see the folks who are posting several times a day show a little
self restraint or at least be a bit more concise in their posts. Or if the
subject is a bit off topic, perhaps responding to the individual rather
than
the group. I know we all make mistakes like this, lord knows I sent some
frivolous posts to LD, but  its gotten to the point where I won't read a
person's posts if there are several of them in a row. Or if the post is
long
winded I'll often skip it. I don't want to discourage people from sharing
information on this site, or speaking their minds, but it does seem like
people sometimes wax on ad nauseum, when they could edit there points to a
paragraph or two. Brevity is a good thing.
Bill