AW: On the progress of compiling a laptop-based (looping) setup

Dear Luca,

personally, I don't have problems with the amount of discussion here, but I
do understand that other people might, especially since this thread is only
to a small part loop-related. On the other hand, I don't expect this to
turn
into a monster thread - do you?

There are mainly two reasons why I didn't take this to a dedicated place:
        1. How many of the people who might by interested in or could
contribute to this thread would actually join a yahoogroup for this
specific topic? I just fear we wouldn't reach the masses of LD expertise
(or
the other way round, be able to somehow try to "pay them           back"
for
their valuable input...)
        2. I'm too lazy...

And then there were these things with spyware-related issues of the
yahoogroups policy...

Be assured however, that in case somebody else organizes something in a way
that allows me a) to participate without the need to setup additional
accounts, accept page-long terms of use, and b) do so via standard email,
I'm all game! ;-)

        Rainer