EDP, Live, FCB1010 Question.

Okay, so Im using a pair of EDPs, Live 5.0 on my laptop and a FCB1010
to control the EDPs. I would like to control various functions of
Live with the FCB as well. Its my understanding that Live accepts
only note messages. Which is fine and its very easy to assign
messages to Live. But I have the EDP's set up to accept Note messages
as well. So I should switch the EDP's to accept CC messages instead
correct? This of course makes sense, but I cant find any info on
setting them up that way. For instance what value do give the CC
messages? 64, 128?
Anybody else use a similar system?
Thanks