Re: website domains

On 17 jan 2006, at 14.41, Luis Angulo wrote:

> Feel free to give me links of your site and
> tell me what you are using as well.

I mostly use Dreamweaver too. A while ago I was checking out PHP
scripts for admin web upload interfaces and found many that would be
useful for you. If you have the time to set it up, that is. I built
such a dynamic web interface for a company so they can upload their
text and files from any Internet cafe with only their unique
password. When working on that I was thinking all the time that "this
is something I could use for music uploads as well". Since then I
have stopped working with web design though, because I was offered
more music related work and had to free up time somewhere. If you
search out the PHP script archives on the internet it's pretty easy
to find a useful template.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)