RE: Warren want to trade?

Hi Dominic,

How great to hear from you - I was just trying to organize a group to go to
your guitar fest. concert, when I saw it was sold out (I think you added a
late show, but it's hard to get my wife and friends together for a 10PM
concert - we're mostly exurb-anites, up here in Greenwood Lake).

I didn't realize that the Monkey was your space. As it happens, I am
actively seeking a place to hold the CD release party for The Sandbox, my
current experimental looping duo. Another coincidence!

I don't know what 1176 you're referring to, maybe you could clarify that.

It sounds like it would be cool to have a chat. Want to call me at
(845)477-0312? I'll be around all day, probably.

Best wishes,
Warren Sirota