Re: Looperlative demo online...

Bob Amstadt - you are my hero.

I believe that a time is quickly approaching, when I'll be willing to say:
For Sale: (2) Gibson EDP's with Loop IV and maxed RAM (192 seconds).
Perfect working condition, and only minor rack rash.

Soon.  Very soon.

If someone is interested and wants to push me along, you're welcome to
contact me offlist.

Dig