Re: Looperlative demo online...

> how is
> Bob financing all of this being a one man company???

I have paid for all of the development out of my own pocket.  I owe
nothing
to anybody.  For this reason, I can sell small quantities and it is still
worth it to me.  Larger companies have investors and employees to deal
with.  For that reason, there is a minimum number of units that need to be
sold each month to keep them viable.  I don't have this requirement.