Re: Boss RC-50

Dear Mark:

Most loopers just want backing tracks so they don't have to make
friends with other musicians. It's kind of like filming yourself so
you can watch it while you masturbate.

Now I've gone and made myself queasy. Thanks a bunch, guy.

-----
Music: http://www.kellycoyle.net
Blog: http://wwwquotidianme.blogspot.com/