Re: LONG LIVE the EDP and the LOOPERLATIVE was: edp R.I.P...long live the looperlative

At 10:36 AM -0800 1/26/06, daniel stevenson wrote:
>i wont be able to afford edp or looperlative,so for me the rc50 is
>crowned king of my world.

FWIW, mebbe take a look at the new EH 2880 Looper instead.  At least
you get a feedback control (of a sort; according to Kim's post, it
only takes effect during overdubs).  And it's only a little more than
the RC-50.

Or, for the same money (less?) you could do the dual DD-20 route too...

"You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike..."