My EDPs and Controller Officially on Sale + Other Goodies

Hello Folks -

I'm making it official now. At the end of this weekend, I'll be putting my
two EDPs and EDP foot controller on eBay, but before I do so I wanted to
open it up to the group.

Two EDPs, black-face, bought new in 2005, plus the white EDP foot
controller
and TSR brother sync cable - $1200 + shipping. All items are in excellent
shape. I'll accept PayPal and be able to ship almost immediatley to any
takers. I'll even throw in a six space rack (bought from Musician's
Friend)
and my entire discography as a bonus. :)

My PayPal address: khartung@cableone.net

Cheers,

Kris

Krispen Hartung