Listen to the AM/FM Show

THE AM/FM SHOW ON WMUH:
My next stint on the AM/FM Show will be Saturday, January 14 at 6:00 am EST
(GMT-5).  I will continue the special on E-dition Magazine's sampler CDs.

Tune in to WMUH Allentown at 91.7 FM, broadcasting from the campus of
College.  I alternate hosting the show with Bruce.  When I am at the
helm, the
show features electronic, ambient, and spacemusic at the beginning, an
mix of genres in the middle, and winds up with Progressive Rock.

Listen on-line to WMUH at http://www.muhlenberg.edu/wmuh and click the REAL
AUDIO link or go directly to: