Re: Looperlative - Max Time?

I think it all comes back to a matter of style. I personally would have no
problem filling 16 loops of 10 minutes of length each and using them all in
performance (although probably not more than a few at the same time. I have
hit barriers with every piece of loop hardware I have ever used and after
trying to get around it by combining them in multiple ways, I'm just using
software now and that seems to work for me.

    Kevin