Re: ted's new address

On Jan 28, 2006, at 7:38 PM, tEd ® kiLLiAn wrote:
> I suspect that the 50 FREE and 25 CENTS PER SONG THEREAFTER terms were
> counter to
> CDBaby's digital distribution business aims too. Why give a sweeter
> minimum pricing deal

Ted, not to burst your bubble here but CDBaby represents i'd guess a
quarter or more of the Emusic.com catalogue right now.

if you signed the digital distro agreement with CDBaby then there is a
very good likelihood that you'll wind up on emusic if you're already on
iTMS.

i don't buy albums digitally from anyone but emusic because i will not
pay for DRMed music. i don't like being treated like a criminal when
i'm not.
---
Eric Williamson
www.suitandtieguy.com