Re: Myspace.com

I've set up a simple Myspace page yesterday:

        http://www.myspace.com/veloopity

If you're on myspace also, please let's be friends!  :-)  if not, please
visit the page anyway!

The four tracks on my page are:

1. an excerpt of the ambient 1-hour-piece "Stretched Landscape #1" that
some
people might have heard on SomaFM Drone Zone

2. my granular synthesis remix of Centrozoon's 'Ten Versions of America'
(Bernhard Wöstheinrich: electronic percussion, Markus Reuter: touch guitar,
Tim Bowness: vocals)

3. the very etherial ambient 'Dawn of Life' from my 1998 'Escape Veloopity'
album - all sounds produced on sustainer guitar, EDP, and Paradis Loop
Delay

4. my granular synthesis remix of Christopher Orczy's ambient harmonium
music

Of course I'd be delighted to get some feedback!

Michael
www.michaelpeters.de