RE: midi'd bass (was Roland VG8)

Hi there,

goddard.duncan@mtvne.com wrote:

 [ snips ]

I'm not sure, but I think the article was a review of the Roland GM70/GK1
combination. I'm going to have an on- and off-line rake tonight to see if
I can find out more.

All interesting stuff in your post though - I haven't bumped into the
Midibase/Cyberbass anywhere. Did Yamaha try something similar to this with
the G10 ? Pitch extraction on a guitar is bad enough, but I shudder to
think how it would work with a bass ...

- Tony

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.
As low as $9.95 a month -- Sign up today at
http://isp.netscape.com/register

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.