From: mmccabe@finleysound.com [mailto:mmccabe@finleysound.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 7:53 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Looking for a small rack preamp (Roland Gp100?)

I'll add the Voodoo Lab Guiter Preamp (www.voodoolab.com) to that list.
I'm hopefully picking one up in a couple of weeks so I'll report back.

I owned a Rocktron VooDu Valve for a while.  Loved the flange effect, but
the preamp section sounded a little thin and brittle.  The old Digitech
GSP series (2101 - 2120) preamps sound better IMO.

Matt

---
www.kingnever.com

http://www.mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Rackmount-Preamps/TriAxis/triaxis.htm
> (apparently the crown jewel of guitar preamps, but pricey!)
> Tech21 SansAmp PSA1 -

http://www.geartree.com/Shop/Control/Product/fp/vpid/944876/vpcsid/0/SFV/298
65