Re: Roland VG8

After years of fooling around with guitar synths, I
finally said "why am I trying to get my guitar to be a
keyboard?"  Within a few weeks I was better at pulling
off leads on my keyboard then I was on the guitar
synth.  Get one with aftertouch as it's a better way
of simulating the kind of thing you can do with a
string on a guitar.  I like the Novation Remote
series.  There is no delay and you can get any synth
tone imaginable.  Trust me, it's worth it.