2/11: call for performers for open loop

Lou here... I'm co-hosting the day with Tom.  FYI, The open-loop is going
be during happy hour at the Grand Central bar in Williamsburg. My friend,
who works there secured the afternoon for us to play & if it goes well
we’ll
be able to do it monthly…

The idea for the first one is more of a hangout then a performance but I
think we should do some overlapping with a few players at a time.

Looking forward to a fun afternoon!

Thanks
Lou Rossi