Re: Vortex and acoustic guitar

While not purely accoustic, my Vortex processes both the
magneto-electric signal and piezo-accoustic signal of my Parker
guitar.  Works just as you'd expect.  Frequency response on the Piezo
side sounds fine.

Of course, you need to get your input levels right as the Vortex's
envelope parameter depends on a broad dynamic range on the input to
fully do its thing.

Todd