Re: Hardware Drum Looper Recommedations

I prefer the akai mpc range. Great for jamming with.
they are simply one of the most fun bits of musical hardware I know.

I own the ion electronic drum kit which has a re- badged sr-16 but I
don't like the pads on it at all, don't know if they are the same as
the alesis sr-16 or slightly different but I find that you have to hit
them dead centre for consistent response which can be a bit tricky.
Try before you buy although at $30 second hand it doesn't really matter.
geoff