From: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
To: "Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com"
<Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Subject: Roland git synth possibilities...
Date: 12/02/06 20:53

Here's a quick one, I use a Roland GR30 guitar synth, love this thing, love
the arpegiator, and dont give a flying f*** about its tracking... wanna
keep
it.. BUT... I really need to get it off the floor... so first question
is...
is there an equivalent thing... in a rack.. i have a hazy memory of some
roland thing that was in a rack? was it just the hex to midi convertor
circuit and you needed a synth...? I have absolutelt NO money what with my
new one month old arrival, so need to do a shrewd swap with someone that
wants a GR30...but right now was just interested...

Message sent using UebiMiau 2.7.2