Re: Looping AABA tunes (Was: How do YOU loop?)

You could do something like this in Mobius.  In fact, I think any
looper that manipulates mutliple tracks (Mobius, the new Looperlative,
Repeater, etc.) can do this.  Just record the groove parts to track 1,
A part to track 2, multiply/overdub as you like to those tracks, mute
track2 (A part), record B part on track 3, overdub/solo, mute track 3,
unmute/restart track2 for the finish.  Classic ABA form.

Pretty straight forward on a multi-track looper.  A lot of tap dancing
on pedals though.  At least in Mobius you can script multiple
operations to fire on single pedal presses.
Todd