Re: Looper's Essential Listening revisited: the 1980's

Yes, I also liked Micheal Brook's music in the early eighties. He and
Daniel Lanois might not have been using looping in a technical sense,
but the to me the music is "circular" in a looping-like way ;-)
Still have some vinyl left. That goes for Jon Hassels "Aka Darbari
Tension" that was (and is) another favorite back then.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)
www.boysen.se (Swedish)