Re: headrushers?

Timothy Mungenast wrote:

> To answer Q.1, my pal Mark Sullivan once ran his Headrush into 4 amps,
>but
> he was always into overkill, having 2 surfboard-sized pedalboards AND a
> rack (LOL).

Overkill?  Dood!  Have you seen Steve Rothery's TWO racks of gear?  I
saw it in a Marillion DVD.  Gadzooks!

The ones that control a digital parameter cause the clicks you're
hearing.  The software in control of these parameters was designed
poorly, imo.  That said, this Akai is my main looper.  I actually use it
as a digital delay and control the feedback and high end roll off (tape
sim) as my parameters of choice because they're analog and, as such,
cause no noise.  (At least I assume they're analog based on how poorly
designed the software is for the knobs used for adjusting time parameters.)

>> 3. how does the overdub feedback work in the headrush? since it's not
>> adjustable i assume it's more or less an infinite pileup.

Yes.  You CAN delete the overdubs and have the original loop remain.

Cheers,

Bill