Re: 2006-02-11 open loops

I'm sure I know what it is -- and since it's relevant to loopers who
are distributing online, I'll tell you.

The Coral Cache is a great way to deliver large files without getting
large bills -- the system takes your file and reads it the first time
and then stores it for you, to deliver up next time someone wants it.

However, it (right now) delivers through port 8090 -- and I'll bet
people have firewalls that prevent these ports.

Moral:  if you provide a Coral Cached link -- always provide another
link to the file directly.

--
     /t

http://ax.to ... extreme NY arts and music calendar