Re: Guitar Craft

I read an interview with Robin Trower once where he
mentioned Robert Fripp who suggested his technique
(using the thump to frett for ex.) was only
hadicapping him,on the other hand i couldnīt imagine
Hendrix or Page playing with a proper Fripp position
and running around like that:-)
I think personally one of the greatest benefits of
such courses is not only the instruction but
networking with other musicians,i have never attended
one either but my brother who is a bass player
attended MIT and also said that what this courses
basically offer u is a chance to be locked with your
instrument without distractions and a chance to learn
more discipline than technique,something very hard to
do by ourselves...
Luis

www.luis-angulo.com