Re: Cheap bass floor keyboard?

> Maybe I'm missing something here, Stuart, but what
> about buying a Behringer FCB 1010  and programming
> the banks so that the pedals will trigger midi notes.

I think that is the way that I will have to go... My main gripe with using
the 1010 is the layout of the switches... I was looking for an option that
more resembled a keyboard layout.

> and hi, by the way,  it's nice to see you posting again after your long
> absence.

Cheers Rick :) Its good to be back

And thanks peeps for the other suggestions both on and offlist.

- Stu
http://swyatt.com