Re: Re: The Dark Age

I'd very much like to start a thread on house concerts. This may not be the
proper forum, but we're outfitting a small stage and performance venue in
our home that will seat 35-to-40 people. All proceeds, after we pay the
musicians, will go to charity. This is in the suburbs of Houston, Texas.
Anyone else out there with experience in this kind of thing? If so, what
is fair admission fee? any hassles with neighborhood associations? do
you serve food? how do you go about identifying performers? I'll be
glad to share what we've collected (articles, advice, etc.) with anyone
who is interested. Best.

David