Re: How do YOU loop? Stanner!

>> miko say: I play so little these days, that in many ways I thought I was
just forgetting all this stuff, but I've started playing a bit more in the
last month and realize I've got a new understanding of how I want to move
around, and am surprising myself once again. Maybe I CAN evolve!?

> stanner retorts > dude-from what i've heard of yer playin-you had bettah
NOT B NOT playin! i know i'm a nut-and play every day forever-dont mind
me...but 'maybe you can evolve' i'm hopin :-) -i never evolve-i think i'm
goin backwards s

Thanks Stanitarius Man! In truth, I found myself in a few ruts that just
became more and more irritating, so I've had to pull away in disgust! The
time off has done me good, and I'm sure I'll churn some more... But it's
slow going with school, kid, work, bike, surf, skateboard, rinse, repeat...
Anyway... I'm having fun playing again... now I just have to remember to
hit
'record' when there's something good going on.

Cheerz...
-Mikko
"The morer I don't play, the betterer I donut get... "
Now playing "Rough" www.cdbaby.com/biffoz
The Chain Tape Collective! http://www.ct-collective.com/