From: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
To: "Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com"
<Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Subject: Re: PAYOLA [was: HOUSE CONCERTS]
Date: 18/02/06 09:34
what about engaging in payola on the local level?

anyone here ever thought about taking their local programming director
out for a steak dinner and a strip club to persuade him to put your
single in rotation? maybe get him high too or bring a couple grams so
he can snort it off a stripper's ass?

if you can't beat em, well, you know ...
---
Eric Williamson
www.suitandtieguy.com

Message sent using UebiMiau 2.7.2