'Walk the Line' score

I just saw the Johnny Cash bio-pic 'Walk the Line' and
wondered if any of you knew who did the very cool
loopage in the score.. None of it seems to be on the
soundtrack CD which is full of the songs with lyrics,
but not the more atmospheric instrumental tunes.

In the credits at the end of the film, I did notice
that Bill Frisell was credited, and I think T-Bone
Burnett was involved as well, but I haven't been able
to find any further details. Great stuff.

-t-

<http://www.myspace.com/nimbletunes>
<http://www.ct-collective.com/>