Re: RC-50 Fade Out

daniel brothier wrote about lexicon feedback

When and what  i listen with feedback with the pcm 80, it's when the sound
continue to grow on the loop and definitlly  alter and change the sound
all
along the duration.
I must control the volume land the input level of the incoming signal with
volume pédal.
Sometimes the pcm don't like it at all, so i must reinstall everything,
but
it's rare.
And there's a kind of pretty and dirty feedback physical distortion.

Each machine has his her own feedback ?