Re: OFF TOPIC: 2-prong outlets

<sarcasm> Oh, well in that case you should have no problem running
your toaster and your black & white tv.  What's the worry? Geesh.
</sarcasm>

Really, the amount of juice consumed by the average household has to
have doubled since the 60s.  Multiple TVs, DVD players, stereos,
computers...

He may legally have to upgrade the wiring.  Housing laws vary from
place to place, but I know where I live it's illegal to not have
3-pronged outlets and breaker outlets by the sinks.  For a homeowner,
it's probably not a big deal, but a landlord has a legal obligation
not to put his tennants in jeopardy.

Good luck.  Hey, after all the fuss you make over this I'm sure you'll
be his favorite tennant. ;)

Todd