Re: Lossy output mp3 encoded stream - reference ISO code used

Um -- I don't think you're on the right mailing list -- this is a musician's mailing list!  There are some programmers here but you are really asking for something very specific and technical.  I'd look for some DSP users mailing list, perhaps a Texas Instrument DSP mailing list.