RE: Echoplex price and availability used: (was Unidentified subject!)

Kris Hartung wrote:
> my prior two EDP were superb units and treated me well
> (they are now off to another proud owner)

That proud new owner is me, looping novice and, until now,
mailing list lurker!  I've never seen an EDP here in
Australia, and if you could find one it would cost twice
as much as in the US.  Fortunately, I had a colleague
visiting the US who was willing to carry Kris's units
back for me, saving shipping costs and probably customs
duty.  I had originally planned to sell one locally to
recoup some of the cost, but I'm having so much fun
with a stereo setup that I will probably keep both.

Christophe: I'm really happy with the EDP(s).  I couldn't
imagine using a device without control over feedback.
If you pick one up on ebay (or even buy one from
Sweetwater at their $799 price) you won't drop a lot of
cash if you decide to sell it again.  The Looperlative
looks very cool too...

Cheers,
Rick.