Re: Vedr. Re: Do I need that EDP?

Hi Rune!

The full blown setup is: whichever guitar or bass into an ancient Ibanez
multieffect unit, which I use primarily for the chorus/flanger, then
anIbanez
WD7 wah pedal,  a Boss DD3 delay, and a Boss LS2 Line Selector, which has
two
loops, one through an Electro-Harmonix Microsynthesizer and one through
one or
more overdrive pedals (the LS2 keeps all that out of the signal path when
not in
use).  The output from that goes to  the ABY box, which is a Whirlwind
Selector.
One output goes  to a Boss DD5 delay (stereo).  The other goes to a Boss
RC20
looper (the early one - no undo function) and that into a DD20 Giga Delay
(also
stereo)  The 4 stereo outputs from the DD5 and DD20 go to a stereo mixer
(3
stereo channels), usually set up so the dry and wet signals from the
delays go
to opposite sides (i.e., dry DD20 to the left and dry DD5 to the right).
And
finally the two outputs from the mixer go to seperate amps.

The idea behind splitting the signal is to allow the guitar signal a path
that
bypasses the RC20/DD20 combination since I usually have them doing
something
together and it let's me play over the top of it without adding to the
signal in
the DD20.

What do you think?

Chris
From: rune fagereng <rune_fagereng@yahoo.no>
> Hi !
>
>   This was interesting. Can you give more details about your gear and
>the
> "signal route" ? Maybe why you split like you do ?
>
>   Rune f

Hi !

This was interesting. Can you give more details about your gear and the "signal route" ? Maybe why you split like you do ?

Rune f

Christophe <cburke55@comcast.net> skrev:
What I do is split the signal with an ABY box before it hits the looper ?and then the straight guitar signal and the output from the looper into a mixer and then to the amp.

Just another idea!

Chris

From: "joe rut"

http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.com/default.asp?SRC