Re: Vedr. Re: Streaming My John Abercrombie Collection Now

Did you stream Abercrombie's 'M' album?

Paul
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, March 05, 2006 8:21 PM
Subject: Re: Vedr. Re: Streaming My John Abercrombie Collection Now

In this case, it's where you connect to a server like Shoutcast, and it plays MP3s from your hard drive through the server, so that multiple people can connect to the server address and listen to the same music. So rather than downloading the MP3s, which is asynchronous, everyone tunes into the same MP3 plaing from the server. Think of it like an internet radio station. I can also stream live sound, anything that I feed to the line in of my laptop, which is how I stream my live looping performances.

Kris