looper for singer

Maybe someone can help me?
I am looking for a looper for a friend of mine, who is a singer.

She wants to stand and face the audience so she doesn't necessarily
want to look at a floorpedal and since she has her hands free I'm
looking for something she could hold in her hands or mount at the
mic-stand.

She would need:
mono or stereo
record, overdub
start, stop, retrigger
two or more tracks, ability to mute/unmute each track independently
good sound quality

is there another looper apart from the repeater that could do this?
I am not very familiar with samplers,
is there a small (on the fly) sampler with similar possibilities,
since she could retrigger samples continuously to get a loop playing?

thank you,
Matthias (L)