From: "tEd ® kiLLiAn" <tedkillian@charter.net>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 4:37 PM
Subject: Re: Jon Hassells music

Rune,

I have to admit I'm a sucker for Hassell's music as well. Beginning with
is work with Eno on "Powerspot" and up to "Facinoma" just a few years
back, I have quite a few recordings of him. He's absolutely unique and
I've always dreamt of finding a trumpet player somewhat like that to
play with. Mark Isham is another favorite . . . and so is Nils Peter
Molvaer.

T®K