Re: OT: Need help finding a jazz recording

Rick posted:
>If you don't know Farrell's work (he died too young in 1986)  take a
>listen
>to Chick Coreas' first two Return to Forever recordings for ECM records.
>So,  I'm looking for the JOE FARRELL QUARTET album on CTI records.

It seems the Joe Farrell Quartet album was released on CD in 1990 then
went right back out of print ( CTI ZK-40694 ). I was also into his Moon
Germs LP back in the day.  Moon Germs is available on CD again and
features Jack DeJohnette, Herbie Hancock and Stanley Clarke IIRC.  All
these Power Spot fans should check it out.

Now i have to find the Joe Farrell Quartet album on CD, too ....
someday.... The one copy I've found online so far has an outrageous price
(~$60). Thanks for reminding me I need Light as a Feather on CD, too.