Re: loops as heating fuel (an observation)

I had the same thing happening the other day...well, last few times in fact...

Due to incredible gas utility costs, I have kept the heat off and have been wearing extra clothing. BUT, when in the studio, it is amazing how much heat you can produce just through
adrenalin rushes and excitement.

The drawback is my roommate wants to strangle me. Even more.