LXP5 Problem - Stereo Output Now Mono

I'm having some problems with my Lexicon LXP5.  It seems to be producing a
mono output even though I'm using both L and R outputs to my board, plus
using both L and R inputs from my Boss VF1. I tested this by using a
panned
delay on my VF1 and removing the LXP5. The panning is there. Add the LXP5
and the stereo output is bridged into a mono signal. Even the factory
default LXP5 patches do this. I don't recall this unit doing this last
year,
so somehow I've changed something on the unit via MIDI, or the the
hardware
has gone haywire.

Anyone know what might be causing this?

Kris