Re: Another Unusual Gig in Pittsburgh last week - Rick Wakeman

Yeah...also - I'm in Pgh. -but not much longer -
and Rick Wakeman also played this month like 2 miles from my place -
and I was somehow entirely oblivious to this happening.
Monica

Paul <paulrichard10@adelphia.net> wrote:
If you're familiar with the 'B movies Eegah, Wild Guitar, The Choppers and
The Sadist, you know who Arch Hall Jr is. These are films made in the 60's
and some of them featured Arch Hall Jr. as a prospective "Teen Idol". He
performed with his band (no looping to my knowledge) and made a couple of
personal appearances at a showing of The Sadist (which is actually quite a
good film) and at a meet & greet.

Apparently Arch Hall Jr & the Archers have a few more gigs planned around
the US. One in Memphis in May for example. It was amazing seeing a film star
from these strange (but good in their own way) movies 40 years later, since
the films were originally made, in the flesh. I heard that he had only made
one other personal appearance in the last 40 years!

Regards, Paul

Asgard Guitars
"guitar technology for the new emerging edge..."

Yahoo! Mail